• Gaucher’s disease
  • Fabry disease
  • MPS-I (Hurler/Hurler Scheie)
  • Hunter disease
  • or Pompe disease

and are already enrolled in one of Alberta’s public drug plans?


If yes, you may be eligible to receive full public coverage of certain medicines prescribed by a rare disease specialist. Your prescriber determines your eligibility and is responsible for assessing coverage. Albertans with rare diseases, who have government sponsored drug coverage and whose physician has applied for coverage, will be considered. You have to be enrolled in one of the public plans before consideration for rare disease coverage.


Consider supporting the work of the CSPA with a donation


We are proud to partner with the Canadian Association of Psoriasis Patients

Find out more about CAPP and the work they do for Canadian Psoriasis patients and their familes.

Contact Us