The Canadian Skin Patient Alliance (CSPA) is a registered charity that supports people affected by skin, hair, and nail conditions.
Our vision is a world where people affected by skin, hair, and nail conditions live healthy and fulfilling lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of people across Canada affected by skin, hair, and nail conditions, through collaboration, advocacy, and education.
To achieve our mission:
- We raise awareness about the impacts of skin conditions.
- We educate on a variety of issues affecting skin patients, their families, and caregivers.
- We advocate for best care and treatment options for all skin patients.
- We facilitate patient engagement in dermatological research.
- We support and collaborate with our Affiliate Member organizations that work with specific skin patient communities such as those living with acne, scleroderma, melanoma, and psoriasis.